<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 14, 2006



"I was so worried about leaving you ALONE at home."

Subtle way of expressing her fears.
By that, my mom actually meant, "I was afraid you'll do something stupid (read: commit suicide)."
MY GOD.
I can't believe my mom sometimes.
Given my phobia of heights, when will I ever have the guts to jump off a building?
Yes, I WAS (still AM) disappointed and very lost when I received that dumb piece of paper, but not to the extent that I'll do senseless stuff.
Nevertheless, it shows that my mom cares (:
I know I can be a bitch to her at times, no scrap that, quite often. But I'm trying to improve on that already. It's tough when you're the only child for eight years, being the spoiled brat of the family whom everyone still loves and poof! All of a sudden, you have a sibling. (-.-)" Childish random thoughts but who cares.

Okay, I'm sidetracking.

I was clueless and have got no idea what I'm going to do with my life until last night.
Right now... I reckon everything is solved.

"Remember, no matter what happens, you know you've got your family behind you."
"You can't be serious."
"I mean, *gestures to (extended) family members* like us, the whole family."
Man, you have no idea how hard I was trying to control those tears from falling down my face.
But I do owe you a huge, "Thank YOU".
For always being there :)

collection of memories @
1:07 AM