<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 08, 2006



I just blew a portion of my very, VERY hard-earned salary on eBay shopping.
19%, to be precise.
That's a quarter of my salary!
Here comes the interesting part:
SGD100 for a photo.
How's that for some mindless, irrational and impulsive retail therapy??

I can't even imagine what my mom would do if she finds out.
Or even my dad, for that matter.
Wow. This is one very expensive photo! ):

I wish I can put up the image of this oh-so-expensive photo that I won but I shall not do that at the moment (due to possible copyright issues), maybe at a later time.
So, if you're damn curious and dying to see the photo that cost me a bomb, keep coming back to my blog.
You might then be able to see for yourself why I paid SGD100 for it. Haha.

In any case, I'm so proud of myself for winning the bid. Me. With only 5 miserable stars.
Haha! A total of 17 bids were made, if I remember correctly.
And I won! Whoo!
My excitement stems from the fact that I was tracking it from day 1 and to my horror, the "current bid" just kept spiraling! From a very low GBP0.01. All the way to a whopping (by my standard) GBP27.00! -- Sense of achievement when you win a much wanted item.
(-.-)" For one freaking photograph.

I completely forgot the listing was in GBP!
Thought it was in AUD.
Sh*t.
And to be honest...
I actually STILL feel that I'm gonna love the photo more than I already do when it arrives in a couple weeks though it's not exactly very cheap.
At the very least, it made me one very happy girl (:

collection of memories @
4:51 PM