<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 27, 2006



Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you turn around
But fail to see any of your friends?

***

It's scary.
Which explains why I'm posting this entry now.
It's funny how you always believe that you have many friends by your side and countless groups of people you can CHOOSE to hang out with but realise, to your horror, that at times there really isn't anyone there for you when you need someone.
Frightening thought ain't it?
It gets to me a lil too much sometimes but now, I'm close (really close) to being indifferent to the fact that I spend my free time (ie. the weekends) alone in my room.
For too long, my free time has always been out and about or just hanging out with my friends.
I shall get used to this new scenario presented to me in time to come.

***

People always come and go.
How true.

collection of memories @
4:53 PM