<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 16, 2006



Even though my sis will never come across my blog and read this, I'm gonna apologise to her for almost biting her head off last evening.
Why? She stupidly make a casual remark that "the girl won" (read: Danielle won Survivor: Panama Exile Island).
Of course I lost my temper!
What do you expect?
You follow a show religiously for weeks; this is the time everyone's been waiting for, and poof! A person comes along and spoils it all for you.
What the hell.

After that, I tried to calm myself down and sit through the 1st hour (I taped the show direct off satellite last afternoon), feeling pretty much rotten cuz it's obvious Aras did not win.
As much as I love Danielle, I was really hoping Aras could pull it off.
Tried really hard and sat through the show all the way to the final challenge, where Danielle picked Aras to go with her to the final 2. Which I did not expect but a pleasant surprise.
Some problems during the transmission as both Aras & Danielle's closing statements were cut off and the show just went straight into the Live announcement of the results.
1st vote: Aras
2nd vote: Danielle
Then Aras. Danielle.
2 votes Aras, 2 votes Danielle.
Next vote: ARAS,
Ok, at this point I was indifferent and therefore, totally caught off guard when Jeff went on to reveal the Winner of Survivor Panama Exile Island.
ARAS!

Boy, I felt like I was being slapped real hard. (At that point in time, I wanted so badly to go give my sis a big hug but she was already sleeping)
Seconds later, I recovered and started laughing and crying at the same time.
I know, it's dumb but I just can't help it.
Haha.

I love Aras THAT much.
Even though the cash and the title he won has nothing to do with me,
(-.-)" Lol.

But it marked a fabulous end to yet another incredible season of Survivor.
Resulted in my excitement all night and didn't fall asleep until like 2 in the morning.
Which also explains why I feel like crap today at work today.
It's all worth it.

Oh and Cirie won the car! She deserved it; made it all the way to the Final Four, when she could have been the 3rd one to leave the show. Great game. Poor Terry, I honestly think he's the most deserving of all (Aras comes 2nd) for his dominance in the game.
But hey! I ain't complaining if Aras is crowned the ultimate Survivor.

p.s. Yes, I will go home and tell my sis how sorry I am for screaming at her, and that I'm the stupid one. Oh, and also thank her for making the season finale all the more exciting for me for telling me "the girl won". Watching the season finale last night was like a rollercoaster ride.

p.p.s. TAR 9 Season Finale this coming Thursday(or Friday)! -- Eric & Jeremy / BJ & Tyler. I'm placing my bet on them.

collection of memories @
4:42 PM