After 4 months without radio (since I got my razr), I'm finally tuning back to 987! Whee~! It's been tough without it, especially my muttons in the morning! They just make EVERYDAY fabulous. Love them! Oh, I still don't have any fm transmitter or whatever-you-call-it on my phone; have been tuning in online. But hey, it's still the same stuff when you tune in online. Actually it's even better now, I have the chance to tune in all day long. Woot! Ok, I'm a lil too hyper, but 4 months without radio is really not the best way to spend your time. {-+-}
Went with Mutton last sat to check out the original muttons in action (with their Pepsi max w/o sugar) And oh my... Justin is big. Haha. They are uber friendly and chatty as usual; it was great to see them (: Helped mutton with a snapshot with the original muttons too! I didn't take any with them though; too shy. Lol. Really, it freaks me out to go up to these people & take pictures BUT I will overcome this. Just give me some time mutton ;p {-+-}
Haven been to eBay in like, 2 weeks... and... I'm dying. To buy stuff. Such as my jester hat (just for the kick of it). Like I said, it's therapeutic to do online shopping. ESPECIALLY when you receive them. That is, by far, the BEST part of online shopping.