It's Thursday! Just one more day and we'll be off to yet another long weekend (which technically, is only 24 hours more anyway) ahead. I've yet to map out what I'm gonna do over this short holiday but one thing I'm sure, I will be hibernating when I'm not out and about. This has been the toughest week ever, what with OTs and going home late; I'm completely exhausted. Feeling like I'm gonna pass out any second (ok, I'm exaggerating a lil).
However, the few things/people that kept me going this looong and tiring week: (1) Conversations with mutton and the hilarious happenings (2) My bubbly, lovable and humourous colleagues (3) eBay (I'm so addicted. Oops.)
Much appreciated for making my week more bearable, you people (not addressing eBay, of course!) totally rock ;p Can't wait for my hibernation to begin. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Did I post the following (by Coby) before? I'm guessing I did, but whatever. Gonna post it again for the fun of it and to salute BJ for being the best survivor ever (:
-My Favorite Survivor Eva' Award- Bobby Jon, Bobby Jon, Bobby Jon...how much do I love you? Personally and as a fan. When all 20 of us in Palau rowed our boat a shore telling each our names I will never forget looking back when you started talking (you were sitting right behind me). My first impression of you then is the same as it is now...what a great guy. When we hit the shore and we both started working (same work ethic) I turned to you on the beach and took myself out of the game for a second... I told you, " I am gonna be your biggest fan when all this is over." I was right. -- Coby http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor11/show/ep14/strikeback.php