<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 10, 2006



It's been a crazy week [again]!
I got my pay; way too low from what I expected, but I can only blame myself for taking so many offdays [which = no $].

Highlight of the week:
I've got









coming my way!!
All thanks to Huiyi (: My eternal gratitude!

2nd highlight: I got my hair cut! FINALLY.
Thanks to mutton! I know it was tough sitting there for so long, I'm truly sorry. Haha.
At least you got your hair colored! Don't worry, it looks good ;p
And there was that really adorable guy.. thou you disagree ):

Lastly: Met up at gardens cartel with my girlfriends! After waiting FOREVER,
we're back to cartel dinner weekends! Cheers~
Not for long, but we had our dose of fun, so great conclusion to an incredible week!

Bonus: Did I mention on the tagboard that ManUtd kicked a** last night? I think I did. So shan't rub it in anymore. Lol.

p.s. I know the button links are getting a lil too much.
It makes my blog kinda messy and all... but well, I couldn't help it!
I promise, I'll try to organise it to the best I can as soon as possible (:

collection of memories @
2:37 PM