I'm so falling asleep here at work. Yes, you read right. I'm working today. Today = Sunday. Wth. I hate waking up before 10am on a Sunday morning.
So anyway, my weekend was so bad I don't even want to remember it. Went down to collect my paycheck and they dropped the bomb: "I'm sorry, we don't have your cheque; you'll have to wait till May 6 before you can get your paycheck." (-.-)" Jeez. What is wrong with them??
Met up with mutton that afternoon, hung around & caught up with gossips ;p Then went for a rare steamboat buffet dinner near bugis (instead of our usual, gardens cartel football-match-watching hangout) with the 3 pretty ladies featured on the little picture I stole from cal. Had fun, of course, as we enjoyed the piping hot steamboat while it was raining outside. Envious much eh? Hah.
Now, I'm just gonna go back to my sleep at my workplace after this entry is done. *Yawns* Have a great week ahead everyone (=