I just "stole" this wallpaper created by cal and I'm really proud to display it here on my blog. No copyright issues to worry about cuz I asked her before I did what I did (: And being the ever-generous darling, she said "yes", of course. The caption is somewhat stupid, but I won't comment on that as my life may possibly be at risk. Haha. Anyway, my main point is that I'm surprised at how that image actually blends into my blogskin. Isn't it amazing? Both have got this "golden sunset feel" which strangely, makes me feel largely at ease and safe. Don't ask me why, I'm clueless as well. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Last evening, I did something I never thought I would have done a few years back, and I'm glad I did. Fortunately, it progressed the way I had hoped it would and right now, I'm just.. relieved & glad. Yes, those few messages can have that effect on me. It's as though this huge rock that has been a burden in my life for years (4 years, to be exact), suffocating me, is finally removed.
-Although I have to constantly remind myself that things will never go back to the way it was, and this lost-and-found friendship means so much to me that I cannot afford to screw it up again-