Ever tried talking to a friend and all (s)he does is to wave you off withOUT even looking at you? Making you feel like the most idiotic, humiliated & unwanted piece of garbage on this earth? Well, I'm so d*mn honoured to say that the above-mentioned just happened to me. Can you picture smoke coming out from my ears right now? [Ok, I'm just kidding]
I hate it when people take me for granted. HATEit. That's like one of the worst things you can EVER do to a person, not to mention a friend. Am I wrong in saying that? I honestly... don't think so. So you can just imagine what a rotten mood I am in right now. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Looking on the brighter side... I finally, FINALLY received my book yesterday! Pop the champagne people! Returned home last night, upset and tired, and saw it waiting for me at the door! Haha, a lil crazy but I was soooo happy & excited when I saw it. [like a kid huh?] Can't blame me; I waited 6 long years before I have it in my possession and 2 more agonising weeks for it to be shipped to me, yes? ((: