<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 17, 2006



As I promised earlier, I will organize the buttons/links [everything on the left column basically] so that my blog doesn't look too messy.
Yes, it is still relatively messy after all that I have done, but tell me it looks better now. Right? (:
I'm at work now, posting this entry as I'm stuck at the to-be-cancelled orders.
H-E-A-D-A-C-H-E. Seriously.

Anyways the button links are only gonna increase, so be prepared for MORE disasters right here. Haha. I'm sorry I just need to link to those webbies -- for easy access.
Initially, planned to get a new blogskin and give this blog a makeover, but after hunting for a few days, decided it was better to retain this skin cuz I just couldn't bear the idea of giving it up.
Sentimental value, you know?

I have yet to lay my hands on my precious book that was supposed to arrive all the way from Down Under last Thurs -- 5 days late. And, it's STILL not here yet. Man, if I don't get it anytime soon, I'm gonna go bonkers! Jeez.

Speaking of which, I've been daydreaming about a much-needed holiday recently. Feel the need to get out of here, HK and Taiwan the PLACES to go, for shopping, eating, and more shopping! I miss the nightmarkets and nightlife in tw so much. As for hk, I'm dying to get there since forever. Been hooked to the hk lifestyle these past few years and cantonese is getting to me, I will pick up the dialect and speak it fluently one day. I will. If I can find the right source to teach me how. Haha.

Been a long weekend but still not long enough for me to get a proper rest.
Another dreary week ahead; hope it gets better!

A Utd victory this time round will put me in a good mood for the rest of the week.

collection of memories @
11:17 AM