<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 02, 2006



Yesterday was a complete nightmare.
Everything came crashing down within a few seconds - after I saw my grades on that slip of paper.
Who knows an object that harmless can destroy a person instantly?
I never knew [actually never wanted to know].
Of course, I took it real hard.

Prior to that, I did resolve not to let a single tear well up no matter what the outcome was.
I really tried and it worked for 10 seconds.
Calm and composed, I returned to my seat.
But the moment the 1st person asked, the situation just went out of hand.
Couldn't control the tears, as much as I'd have liked to.
I don't know how, why or where I screwed up so bad but: don't trace back the past cuz there's no point -- makes sense but only helped momentarily.
It made me more miserable than I already was.

Mutton, C and C,
I know in the process, might have frightened you guys a little [maybe a lot] - sorry!
but thanks you guys, can't imagine what'd have happened if you people weren't here last night.
Right now, I can't do much but to pin my hopes on some miracles or magic, whatever helps.

Tha anticipation of death is always worse than death itself - yea right.

collection of memories @
9:47 PM