<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 31, 2006



Yesterday was a blast!
The models are sooo hot.
However, they are surprisingly friendly and have really cute personalities; not the snobbish typical ones I pictured.
So of course, I had fun yesterday though it wasn't that smooth initially, when we were doing the preparations for the show cuz we had this lady... I'm not gonna talk about her. Hm.
In any case, it was overall, a really good experience for me and I'm glad I went (:

Yea I know, supposed to go down to MDIS to check it out.. but it was kinda late when the show ended and I just weren't in the mood to make the trip down. Sorry Cal, I PROMISE. We'll go down soon.
So spent the rest of the afternoon hanging ard the Wisma area, checked out Kino (just to try my luck) and ta-da!
I found the last copy of:



Almost didn't end up in my hands!
But at the last sec, when we were heading to the exit, my itchy fingers couldn't resist and I went to type in "Michael Phelps" for the fun of it at the search booth and the search result displayed was that they have the book!
AFTER I SPENT SO MUCH time searching for that book under the "Swimming" shelf, it was misplaced elsewhere, just next to where I searched frantically (-.-)"
Oh well, at least I went home immersed in happiness (:


p.s. Now this:

is all I need.


collection of memories @
2:39 AM