<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 24, 2006



TGIF!
My goodness, it's been a hectic week.
Alright, so I'm just sick of the work but looking on the bright side..
my bank account - instead of me - becomes fatter by the day.
Hmmm..
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just added some links to my bloggy.
Awesome!

And yes, I know too many Thorpey & Brody links but those are really good sites, so I can't pass up on them.
After all that effort, the outcome really makes me feel better.
Not the best yet, of course
but I'm gonna try to enhance the beauty of my baby blog in time to come (:
Oh, here's my fav button link (don't know why, it just attracts me. a lot) --


and a wonderful finish to this entry:


collection of memories @
3:17 PM