<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 29, 2006



It's been crazy
I missed the MDIS campus fiesta
Mutton original himself was gonna be there!
All because the sudden attack of a bad bad flu ):
Poor mutton had to make a wasted trip after I finally decided I won't be able to make it all the way to the fiesta
So mutton, sorry, once again!

Anyways, things became better after that even thou I was bedridden for the entire weekend
Firstly, mutton won the tickets to the hollaback finals!!
And... ahem!
I'm very honoured to accept the invitation

Heh heh.
The Click 5 will be there live; can't ask for more.
This is like the best thing that has happened since BSB's Never Gone Tour
in which, as an aside, I miss terribly.
In any case, I canNOT wait for that day to come :)

Secondly, I finally went to the airport for lunch after almost 4 weeks of work
Cheers!
Popeyes is still the best; tasted better than what I remember.
Mmm.

Lastly, I'm gonna take a day's off tmr (again!)
Doing some volunteer work..
but for the SFF, so it's my pleasure.
Finally gonna see miss cal for the first time in god-knows-how-long.
actually, I just want my gifts, haha.
Gonna make a trip down to mdis too.
Hopefully all turns out well.

So yes, events certainly took a turn for the better since I was down with the flu (:
Have a good day everyone!

collection of memories @
3:59 PM