<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 16, 2006



I know it's a lot of posting within a day, an hour even.
But I figured I should probably give some credits to my new job. Haha.
It's been almost 2 weeks since I started.
Well, everything was what I pictured, but way better.
I did not encounter any backstabbing bitches or mean colleagues;
met some really nice friends instead -- Betsy and Yiling.
Real friendly people and they brighten up my day a lot, especially Betsy cuz her laughter is seriously infectious. It makes people around her want to join in the fun too! Honestly, it's a unique laughter. So Betsy, if you're reading this: laugh more yea? It's great (:

So anyway, back to my job, it's cool and all.
Most of the time, the workload is rather light, so we don't have much to do.
We'll just end up surfing net and slacking around.
Envious much?
Hmmm... That's just too bad.
Heh heh.

collection of memories @
11:37 AM