<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 15, 2006



Terribly bad news:
Man City - Man United
1-3
This is what should have happened. And what I wish had happened. Unfortunately not.
Cristiano didn't deserve that (yes, I'm biased).
(I would very much like to protest and scream out loud at that moment but then it dawned on me that I was on the other side of the globe. Damn.)
Red card after being slammed in the face? Now, that IS rare.
Honestly, I feel so indignant for him. Seriously, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THOSE PEOPLE? Jeez. It was heartbreaking seeing him leave that pitch and STILL keeping his cool. Bravo. With 10 men, that was tough to watch; hardly wanted to stick by the screen after Cristiano got sent off. Shoot. What a match.

In any case, I've got some good news:
"Justin Timberlake--
We'll find out if he can act this year, but will he be able to regain his music mojo? He's acting (Black Snake Moan, Alpha Dog) and he's launched a clothing line, but when will we hear a follow-up to 2002's Justified? Perhaps soon. Justin told us he's written 15-20 songs so far, and plans to have them finessed by Timbaland. "It moves in a different direction than the last record," Timberlake said cryptically. "I'm really happy with that." His label says to expect something in 2006.
Prediction: He's moved well beyond the boy-band tag and smartly salted songs by Snoop and Pharrell to tide us over. He's got cred and pipes, now he just needs the tunes. "
-- www.mtvasia.com/Feature/Entertainment/20060105000403/index.html

I can hardly wait (:
p.s. I still feel Cristiano should have been given a fairer treatment :(

Oo right, I almost forgot. Saw Shan and Jamie today (Saturday actually) & wow, I didn't expect Shan to be so down-to-earth. Cept for one little incident I guess. Haha. He seemed pretty lost most of the time, but still, that doesn't affect his charms one bit (: And Jamie, boy, I have absolutely no doubts on why and how she won the "Friendliest DJ" award; she was so bubbly and her smile is just, infectious. Great effort for the show though.

collection of memories @
12:17 AM