<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 01, 2006



Happy 2006 everyone! (:

Had a unbelievably great time fooling around (with mutton, a couple of people whom I can't mention & a new friend) last night waiting for 2006 to finally arrive at the bayside countdown though I almost gagged on the stinky foam from our spray cans. Haha. How retarded was that? To sum up, the fireworks display was just plain incredible. And being the huge fan of fireworks that I am, I was obviously thrilled to see that whole full 10min-long display of fireworks -- just like countless colourful stars descending upon you. Just picture that. Wow :D

The only disappointment was that there wasn't really any countdown (hah, the irony of it when it's called the bayside COUNTDOWN); the beginning of a new year was declared upon the fireworks display even though I can't really complain since I went completely nuts over the display. We were cheering and howling like hyenas. Haha. After that, we came across the bullfrogs/toads' "choir" (again!) and they were REALLY loud, scaring the hell out of someone. Lol. Though I have to admit it was downright gross to hear that. Anyways, mutton camped over at my place and after some talk, we fell asleep (in the wee hours of the brand new 2006 morning, whee!) seconds within hitting the pillows.

I had fun embracing the beginning of a new year. To all my friends & everyone else: hope you guys did too. Have a great & fruitful year ahead (:

p.s. Mutton, for saving me from another boring alternative to celebrate the arrival of 2006, thank YOU! ;)

collection of memories @
11:27 PM