BSB's NEVER GONE WORLD TOUR = AWESOME!! Actually, it's so amazing I can't put it in words (but I'll try). Heh heh. Honestly, I'm SO glad I made the right decision to go after much hesitation since I 1st saw the promo for their tour (which is like in late Nov).
Anyway, mutton and I practically took forever to decide if we should go and it was only the day before the BIG day that we finally got our tickets. Due to our tight budget, we opted for the 70-tics and they were like the "best seats" (quoting the sistic lady). Of course, we had to console ourselves that the seats may not be THAT bad and that they'd be near enough for us to actually see the performance. Well, it didn't work; the seats were quite disappointing (to our mortification) as we couldn't even see clearly what was on the big screen. Jeez. What's a good concert without a clear view? In any case, we stayed put in our seats until the lights started to dim. That's when everyone began to feel high with anticipation. Virtually without warning, the guys started the concert with The Call and the audience just went bananas! Haha. Being the way we are, mutton & I couldn't bear to watch the concert from that far a distance so we chose the morally wrong path -- by rushing down to the 2nd level ($95-tics) in the hope that we could get a better view. You bet we did! (: And nope, no one caught us... I don't know what happened to the security either *winks*. Heh heh. Can't blame us; we just couldn't help it.
There was some point during the constantly-high concert when it got all nostalgic: When clips of their past tours and images came flashing on the giant screen, with their past hits playing in the background. In the course of this much-aniticipated 2-hr long (not enough!) concert, past hits, new songs were heard & performed-- I'll Never Break Your Heart, As Long As You Love Me, I Want It That Way, Larger than Life, Shape of My Heart, More than That, Drowning, Just Want You to Know(go check out the music video man!),Crawling back to You, I Still, Climbing the Walls, Never Gone etc.
Guess I was too busy trying to take pics at some points so didn't totally enjoy the full concert. That was one big regret of mine :( Anyways, I can't put the whole concert in words, so here are the images [thou they ain't that clear & near; hopefully you pple can picture the fabulous night!]:
Prior to the concert
The stage upclose
Now, here're the boys! ;)
Better view
The best & clearest picture I have!
One of the better ones (:
Upclose & personal, another one of my best pics!
That's AJ on the big screen Kev on the piano; Incomplete I believe.
Nick on the big screen. Heh.
Thanking the audience after ending off with Everybody (Backstreet's Back)
My conclusion after the concert -- One thing's for sure: I'll never miss out any backstreet concert (that's within my reach & my means to attend) again. Never. And with these, I end off my review (alright, not exactly one but still) right here due to time constraint. Haha. Gonna go develop them soon; so let's pray that the pics will turn out better than they seem. This has been an amazing week for me, what with the concert and cny coming! *winks* Good day everyone!