From CBS.com - Survivor Guatemala - Blog (Survivors Strike Back) 12/12/05 5:35 pm: - "-My Favorite Survivor Eva' Award- Bobby Jon, Bobby Jon, Bobby Jon... how much do I love you? Personally and as a fan. When all 20 of us in Palau rowed our boat a shore telling each our names I will never forget looking back when you started talking (you were sitting right behind me). My first impression of you then is the same as it is now...what a great guy. When we hit the shore and we both started working (same work ethic) I turned to you on the beach and took myself out of the game for a second... I told you, " I am gonna be your biggest fan when all this is over." I was right. -Coby"
My sentiments exactly. Why is it that Coby always says the right thing, so much so that I can't believe how alike our thoughts are? Okay, so I don't know BJ personally but still (the highlighted parts are very similar to what I think). Bobby Jon. A name (& a person) who's brought me tears and laughter thru out the entire season (oh, and Palau) has become My Fav Survivor Eva. Wow. That's rare, for him to actually replace Ian from Survivor Palau (even though he's alr one of my favs tgt with Ian during Palau). Haha.
Can't express how great Survivor: Guatemala has been; it's truly incredible. Though I never thought that it would be possible since Palau was already so impressive. So anyway, gotta end off 2005 with this entry (yes, on Survivor & BJ), chunking all my memories of 2005 to the back of my mind, including the relatively TOUGH period of mugging for the 'A's (: