<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Graduation Day

--> 13 October 2005 Graduation Day:
Mixed emotions -- relieved and glad that never-ending tutorials are FINALLY over yet sad at the thought of partings. I know, it's not official since we'll still be seeing everyone over these next 3 weeks, the 'A's and there's still the grad night. Still, can't help but feel this way. The grad ceremony was great thou it seemed to take forever to end. Ended with the CJ anthem and for once, I'm proud of my sch song. Haha. And for the one of the truly rare times, I actually sang out instead of the usual mouthing of words. (-.-)" So much for taking pride in the school anthem huh. Anyway, I'm really proud of CJ cuz I believe there ain't that many JCs ard with school spirit like ours. So yep, I'll really miss my CJ life thou it's been torturous at times. Heh.
Friends -- Gonna miss all of them, without whom I could have gave up studying in CJ. I've met some awesome people who've helped me along the way and I'm really gonna treasure these precious friendships I've gained (:
Teachers -- Aww. How can I not miss them? Though they give me nightmares, well, they're genuinely caring and wise. Also, brave and determined people to deal with a class like mine. What a horror.

13 Oct -- it's also Ian's birthday, making the day all the more significant. Wondering if it had actually brought me that luck. *grins*
Had a class lunch after that and everyone was there, for once. Cept for Ryan and Germaine, sadly. Sigh. Come to think of it, my class ain't really that bad cept for a particular terror [literal nightmare for everyone]. Haha. So yea, cheers to T01! Lol.

- Best wishes to everyone mugging for their 'A's -- the final lap. All the way people! (= -

collection of memories @
4:45 PM